Teacher Appreciation Week is right around the corner & we have the perfect recipe for the outstanding teachers in your life!
Chai-Spiced Apple Oatmeal Cookies
Bake these yummy treats & we know you'll get an A+ for Absolutely Amazing!
Chai-Spiced Oatmeal Cookies
Yields 24 cookies
You will need:
- 1 box of Cherryvale Farms Oatmeal Cookie Mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup applesauce
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 360 F
- Prepare two baking sheets by lining with parchment paper.
- Combine the oatmeal cookie mix, vegetable oil, applesauce and chai spices in a large bowl.
- Scoop out round balls of dough and place 2 inches apart on your cookie sheet.
- Bake on center rack for 10-12 minutes, until the cookies begin to crisp on the edges. For crispier cookies, bake an additional 1-3 minutes.
- After removing from the oven, allow cookies to cool for 2-3 minutes before removing from the cookie sheet. Enjoy these cookies slightly warm from the oven!