Cake pops are a favorite of ours for kids parties, baby showers and brunches. They're fun, single serving and look so pretty in a party spread! Whip up our super easy Blueberry Muffin Mix and grab the sprinkles - it's cake pop time!
Strawberry Cake Pops
yields about 24 cake pops
You will need:
- 1 box of Cherryvale Farms Blueberry Muffin Mix
- ½ cup butter, melted (dairy or vegan)
- ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup cut strawberries
- 1 can premade vanilla frosting
- Food coloring (optional)
- 24 candy sticks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare muffins by combining muffin mix, melted butter, strawberries and water, forming a thick batter.
- Pour batter into greased muffin or cake tins, and bake on center rack for 20-22 minutes. Set aside and let cool completely.
- Once cool, crumble the muffins into a large bowl, and scoop in ½ cup of frosting. Form into balls with your hands, the frosting will help the balls stick together. Place the formed balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper, and set in fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- While the balls are setting in the fridge, mix the rest of the frosting with desired food coloring.
- Once balls are completely chilled and set, insert candy stick into each one and dip into colored frosting. Allow them to dry by sticking them right side up into a styrofoam block or an empty box that you’ve pierced holes into.