Whoa, these look incredible! Whoopie Pies made with our Pumpkin Spice Bread and filled with chocolate buttercream. These little goodies are so fun to make and will wow everyone at your springtime get-togethers. Your friends and family will definitely be asking for this recipe.
Pumpkin Bread Whoopie Pies
Yields 16 whoopie pies
You will need:
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Prepare two baking sheets by lining with parchment paper.
- Combine the Pumpkin Spice Bread Mix, vegetable oil, and water in a mixing bowl. Then, gently add in the pumpkin puree until fully combined.
- Fill a piping bag (or large Ziploc bag with the edge cut off) with the batter, and gently pipe out circles onto the prepared baking sheets. The batter won’t spread out too much but keep them about 1 inch apart.
- Bake on center rack for 10-12 minutes, until the whoopie pies are lightly golden but still soft.
- Allow the whoopie pies to cool for 5-10 minutes. Then sandwich each one with your choice of buttercream (we used chocolate for this recipe).