We are ready for longer days, brighter sunshine and more yummy snacks! Spring has arrived and we wanted to share this recipe with a some added protein and banana. These little Banana Bread bites will be the perfect snack to enjoy throughout your day.
Protein Banana Bread Bites
yields 48 mini muffins
You will need:
- 1 box of Cherryvale Farms Banana Bread Mix
- 1/2 cup oil (canola or vegetable oil)
- 1/4 water
- 4 bananas (3 for the mix +1 for assembly)
- 2 Tablespoons Plant Based Protein Powder (any flavor)
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Grease a mini muffin tin with oil and butter
- Combine all ingredients, saving one banana off to the side. Mix until a thick batter is formed.
- Pour batter into mini muffin tin, using a cookie scoop for easy portions.
- Bake on center rack for 20-22 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of one of the mini muffins, comes out clean.
- While muffins are baking, slice remaining banana into small 1/4" slices.
- Allow bread to cool in the mini muffin tin before removing. Then, cut each muffin in half and place a piece of banana in between. Enjoy your healthy, protein-packed snack!