It's Easter and we have an easy and fun recipe for you! Pick your favorite Easter color and fill two of our Peanut Butter Cookies with tinted cream cheese buttercream or frosting of your choice. Super tasty, cute and ready for your family and friends to enjoy!
Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches
yields 8-12 cookie sandwiches
You will need:
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper
- Combine the cookie mix, peanut butter, and water until the dough comes together into a dough.
- Scoop out rounded tablespoons of cookie dough, roll into balls and place onto prepared baking sheet 2" apart. Then gently flatten with a fork to create the criss-cross pattern.
- Bake on center rack for 10-14 minutes, until the cookies begin to crisp on the images.
- Let cookies cool before scooping frosting onto one, and sandwiching another on top. Feel free to tint frosting as desired and decorate with sprinkles!