We are stuffing our Peanut Butter Cookies into our Brownies to create a perfect dessert! Have fun with this two-in-one of deliciousness. We can't think of a more yummy combination and can't wait for you to try these delicious treats out for yourselves!
Peanut Butter Cookie Brownies
Yields 9 large brownies
You will need:
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Grease an 8-inch square pan with oil or butter, or line with greased parchment paper.
- Prepare the brownie batter by combining the mix, melted butter, and water in a large bowl.
- Pour brownie batter into a square pan, smoothing the batter out so it is even.
- In another bowl, prepare the peanut butter cookies by combining the cookie mix, peanut butter, and water until mixed well.
- Use a cookie scoop or ice cream scoop to dollop cookie dough on top of brownie batter as desired.
- Bake on center rack for 30-40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan, comes out clean and edges are firm. Let cool before removing from pan.