Add in some sweet berries and oatmeal cookies to your morning yogurt bowl. Simply bake Cherryvale Farms Oatmeal Cookies per instruction, fill your bowl with your favorite yogurt, berries and sprinkle in the cookie crumbles!
Vegan Vanilla Yogurt Bowls with Oatmeal Cookie Crumbles
Yields 24 cookies
You will need:
- Preheat oven to 360 F
- Prepare two baking sheets by lining with parchment paper.
- Combine Cherryvale Oatmeal Cookie Mix, vegetable oil, and applesauce
- Scoop out round balls of dough and place 2 inches apart on your cookie sheet.
- Bake on center rack for 10-12 minutes, until the cookies begin to crisp on the edges. For crispier cookies, bake an additional 1-3 minutes.
- After removing from the oven, allow cookies to cool for 2-3 minutes before removing from the cookie sheet.
In a small bowl, add the vegan yogurt, and top with your desired fruits in a fun pattern. Then, take one to two cookies and crumble in your hands over the top of the bowl. Enjoy immediately.