Adding cocoa is always a good idea. In this recipe we feature dark chocolate cocoa swirled into our Banana Bread to create a delicious, and pretty!, snack you can enjoy for breakfast, brunch or add to someone special's lunchbox.
Marbled Cocoa Banana Bread
Yields 1 loaf
You will need:
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Grease a loaf pan, set aside.
- Combine all ingredients, except the cocoa powder, forming a thick batter. Divide the batter in half between two bowls.
- Add cocoa powder to one half of the batter, and mix until the batter is a rich brown color.
- Pour both batters into the prepared loaf pan, alternating them to create the marbled effect.
- Bake on center rack for 50-55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center, comes out clean.
- Allow bread to cool before eating.
Enjoy that banana bread goodness! :)