This one is for all you coffee lovers out there. Add some of your morning brew to our Banana Bread Mix along with dark chocolate covered espresso beans for an energizing start to your day!
You will need:
- 1 box of Cherryvale Farms Banana Bread Mix
- 1/2 cup oil (canola or vegetable oil)
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee (cooled)
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate covered espresso beans for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Grease a 9" by 5" loaf pan.
- Combine all ingredients, except for dark chocolate covered espresso beans, in a large bowl. Mix until a thick batter is formed.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan, and top with dark chocolate covered espresso beans, pressing them into the batter slightly. Gently tap pan on the counter to make sure batter settles evenly.
- Bake on center rack of oven for 50-55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Allow bread to cool in pan before removing, best enjoyed warm with a hot cup of coffee or tea.