Cornbread is a favorite for any Thanksgiving spread and we've come up with a new and crispy way to serve yours! Simply bake our Cornbread Mix and follow package instructions below to create these tasty croutons to add to any salad. They give the dish that satisfying crunch and Thanksgiving flavor.
You will need:
- 1 box Cherryvale Farms Cornbread Mix
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Bake Cornbread Mix according to package directions.
- Let cool completely. For best results, let sit out overnight so it dries out a little.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cut the cornbread into approximately one-inch cubes.
Gently toss cornbread cubes with olive and sprinkle with salt and pepper, then place onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake cornbread for 8-15 minutes or until toasty brown and crunchy. Flip the croutons halfway through cooking.
- Add to your favorite holiday salad for a crunchy kick!