Sometimes Banana Bread just needs a little bit more. And when we say more, we mean a lot more! That's why we're taking a tip from Averie Cooks and adding a cheesecake inspired center to our Banana Bread Mix.
We promise, the results are just as scrumptious as they look!
Cheesecake Stuffed Banana Bread
Makes 1 loaf (12 servings). You Will Need:
For Banana Bread:
- 1 box Cherryvale Farms Banana Bread Mix
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
For Cheesecake Filling:
- 1 large egg (or equivalent vegan egg replacer, like this one)
- 4 oz cream cheese (or equivalent vegan cream cheese, like this one)
- 1/4 cup organic granulated sugar
- 3 tbls organic flour
- Preheat oven to 375F. Coat a 9" x 5" loaf pan with oil.
- Prepare one box Cherryvale Farms Banana Bread Mix per package instructions. Set batter aside.
- Prepare cheesecake filling in a large bowl by combining all ingredients noted in section above. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour 2/3 of prepared Banana Bread batter into prepared pan.
- Evenly spread cheesecake mixture over the top of batter.
- Top cheesecake mixture with remaining 1/3 of prepared Banana Bread batter. Tap pan on counter gently so contents settle.
- Bake for 55 - 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean.
- Once cooked through, remove baked banana bread from oven and allow to cool on counter for minimum 15 minutes so cheesecake filling can set.
*Image above by Averie Cooks