Instead of heading out for ice cream, bring the sundae station to your kitchen. Our Chocolate Brownie Mix with added pecans is so delicious and really fun to make. I mean, you get to crumble your pan of brownies! Get the whole family involved and maybe this will be the beginning of a new Sundae Sunday tradition!
Brownie Pecan Sundae Topping
yields 4 cups brownie topping
You will need:
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Grease an 8-inch square pan with oil or butter, or line with greased parchment paper.
- Combine all brownie mix, melted butter, and water in a large mixing bowl. Gently fold in the nuts. You will have a thick, velvety batter.
- Pour batter into a square pan, smoothing the batter out so it is even.
- Bake on center rack for 26-32 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan, comes out clean and edges are firm.
- Allow brownies to cool in pan for 10-15 minutes before using a fork to break the brownies into crumbles. Sprinkle on top of ice cream.