When you and your friends are talking about brunch this weekend why not host instead of heading out? This recipe for Blueberry Muffin Tops is not only adorable but so easy and fast. It will be the perfect addition to your meal and won't take up the time you need to get those mimosas prepped!
Blueberry Muffin Tops
Yields 24 muffin tops
You will need:
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Prepare the baking sheet by lining with parchment paper.
- Combine the muffin mix, melted butter, and water in a mixing bowl. Then, gently fold in the blueberries.
- Use a large spoon or cookie scoop to scoop out balls of dough. Place each dollop two inches apart onto your baking sheet, being mindful of keeping the blueberries on top rather than the sides to prevent spreading.
- Bake on center rack for 9-10 minutes, until the muffin tops are lightly golden on the edges.
- Allow muffin tops to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving. Best served slightly warm.