Who doesn't love a perfectly bite-sized sweet? Have these at your next event or just for a fun breakfast at home. Start with our Blueberry Muffin Mix, add some lemon love and get ready to enjoy!
You will need:
- 1 box of Cherryvale Farms Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 24 candy/lollipop sticks
- Prepare muffins according to box instructions, bake and cool completely.
- Prepare lemon glaze by whisking together lemon juice, zest and confectioners' sugar in a bowl. Set aside.
- Once the muffins are cool, use clean hands to crush muffins into a large bowl. Then add in half of the lemon glaze to the crumbs. Combine with your hands until the mixture is sticking together.
- Roll out bite-size muffin pop balls, and place in a bowl with parchment paper separating them.
- Place the bowl of pops in the fridge to chill for 30 min.
- After pops have chilled, re-roll again to make smoother and chill in the fridge for another 30 min.
- Once pops are completely chilled and set, insert candy stick into each one and dip into the lemon glaze for a little shine.
- Allow the glaze to set before enjoying each bite-size muffin!