1. Set oven to 375 F.
2. In a large bowl combine Cherryvale Blueberry Muffin Mix
, 1 cup melted butter and 3⁄4 cup
of water and gently mix together.
3. Gently fold in zested lemon and then blueberries.
4. Pour mixture into a greased bundt pan.
5. Bake for 25-27 minutes.
6. Let bundt cake completely cool and then tap out of the pan onto a flat surface.
7. To create the glaze, combine powdered sugar and add 1 tablespoon milk at a
time, until it creates a thick and creamy sauce.
8. Drizzle mixture over blueberry bundt cake and enjoy!