These holiday treats will satisfy any sweet tooth. Made with our Peanut Butter Cookie Mix and topped off with a strawberry Santa hat this recipe is a great Christmastime activity for the whole family!
Watch the video and get baking for the holidays!
You Will Need:
- 1 box Peanut Butter Cookie Mix
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (any nut or seed butter can be substituted)
- 2-4 tbls. water
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream (dairy or non-dairy)
- Fresh strawberries
- Mini marshmallows
- Prepare Peanut Butter Cookie Mix as instructed on package. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease 12-cup muffin pan.
- Divide cookie dough between 12 muffin cups, using your fingers to press dough into a cup shape.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until cookies brown at edges. Let cool completely before removing from pan.
- Once cooled, top cookie cups with a scoop of your favorite ice cream.
- Top and hollow out a strawberry as the Santa hat and skewer through the top with a toothpick, top with a mini marshmallow.
- Serve your Santa hat ice cream cups immediately, before the ice cream melts :)