The snow is falling and baby it's cold outside! Warm up winter's chilly days with our Oatmeal Cookie Mix topped with dried cranberries and frosting and perfect with a hot cup of coffee or cider. Watch the how-to video here.
You Will Need:
- 1 box Oatmeal Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (or oil of your choice)
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 3-4 Tbsp almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- Dried cranberries
- Piping bag or plastic bag with the tip cut off
- Preheat oven to 360 F.
- Prepare Oatmeal Cookie Mix as instructed on package.
- Line an 8" x 8" baking pan with parchment paper.
- Lightly press prepared cookie dough into the pan, leveling it with your hands.
- Bake for 12 minutes; let cool completely before removing from pan.
- Make frosting by adding almond milk and sifted powdered sugar. Reserve 1/4 cup of frosting for the piping bag.
- Slice dried cranberries in half.
- Remove oatmeal cookie bars from pan and spread frosting with an offset spatula or spoon.
- Sprinkle frosting cookie bars with diced dried cranberries and use the piping bag of additional frosting to make fun squiggles in a diagonal direction.
- Cut into nine squares and enjoy these Winter Wonderland Cranberry Oat Bars with family and friends.