We're going to be exhibitors. At a trade show. A real trade show. With thousands of visitors. With hundreds of samples to give away. With miles of incredibly electric trade show carpeting.
And huge opportunities.
We will have a 10' x 10' booth complete with a fancy booth backdrop, eye-catching graphics, bright spot lighting, a demo station for visitors to try our freshly baked mixes and awesome little giveaway items.
Pretty cool, right?
This is what real companies do, isn't it? They go to real business trade shows and talk to real business people and do real business transactions.
I'm liking this.
So if you are any of the following, I highly, highly encourage a stop by Booth #5397.
- A buyer for a fabulous market / grocery / natural foods store / co-op / boutique
- An employee of a tiny / small / medium / large / extra-large distribution company
- An owner / manager of a store of any kind looking for cool, new products
- A co-packer that does dry ingredient blending and poly bagging
- A printing company that can deliver excellent, high-quality printing at great prices
- A fan of Cherryvale Farms (duh)
- A member of the press covering EXPO West, new products and new exhibitors
- A lover of all things organic / natural / yummy / healthful / wholesome
- A home baker that wants to see a new way to bake at home!
One of the above? Come say hello. Have a muffin. Let me scan your badge with my wonky lead retrieval device. No big deal. It's just what grown-up companies do.